Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter

Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 2329 in Grocery

March 09, 2016

When I found out that the typical store-bought Kraft peanut butter wasn't as healthy as I thought, I decided to take the plunge with the Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter. It takes so getting used to but I am now a convert and buy this regularly.

February 19, 2016

I love the Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter. It obviously separates more than peanut butter that is full of sugar and other ingredients, but I feel good about using this product. You just need to stir it before you use it. I use it in Peanut butter chocolate banana smoothies I make!

Kirkland All Natural Peanut Butter;

in my opinion better than kraft
    i find better tasting authetnic peanut tasting
    and price can not compare to others!! good value, taste, price, I like

February 09, 2016

This peanut butter had a nice taste and texture. great price as always from Costco

February 09, 2016

This peanut butter was very good. It was thick and creamy and perfect for sandwiches and recipes.

February 09, 2016

All natural, creamy, great roasted peanut taste! Love it.

July 05, 2015

Very tasty and such a good value. Makes great sandwiches and cookies!! Recommend!

July 05, 2015

Great product & you can't find a better deal than this.. very inexpensive considering that its All Natural.

July 05, 2015

In my efforts to cut out sugar from my diet, I decided to try this brand of all natural peanut butter. It's delicious. When compared to the much pricier supermarket brands, it is, in my opinion so much better. Larger quantity, great taste, great texture and the oil doesn't separate as badly as the other brands. It comes in a large pack of two, and so it will be a while before I need to purchase it again, but I will definitely be buying this kind of peanut butter again.

March 25, 2015

I love this. Kirkland pretty much makes good food stuff and the value is unbeatable. Costco is a great place to shop.