Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

October 25, 2016

ive tried a few types- some too wet and some too dry. Kirkland wipes are just right! not to mention the advantage of buying them in bulk (and they often go on sale for sometimes $15!

October 24, 2016

I have been using Kirkland wipes for a long time as any parent i started of with name brand but now i have tried purchasing name brand wipes and i can tell the quality difference the Kirkland brand is ticker and better quality i use it all the time.

October 21, 2016

The best wipes by far. They come in packs of 9 and are a great price. They have the perfect amount of wetness, they don't rip, and the packaging is nice and portable. They don't have an overpowering smell like some other brands and are useful for getting stains out of clothes as well as for diaper changes.

October 14, 2016

LOVE IT! With my twins I only used Pampers brand, but then a friend of mine gave me a box of the Kirkland brand and I love it. I find it to be the same quality as Pampers Sensitive. They're a little bit larger in size than the Pampers brand, but just not as thick. I don't get to go to costco often, but when we do, its wipes and diapers.

September 29, 2016

Best wipes out there by far!! Been using then on both my babies for over 3 years great for baby bottoms and to pick up little messes that may occur I have them in the car in our camping trailer , in the ATV .. Everywhere!

September 26, 2016

Je ne suis pas une maman ,mais j'utilise quand même les lingettes pour me laver les mains lorsque je maquille.... très bon prix et très efficace pour le fond de teint.

September 25, 2016

These wipes are amazing! They are 1.5 times the size of Huggies. They are just the right thickness. They never tear. They're an amazing price and come in ready to use packs. They clean almost anything and are gentle enough to use on little faces and hands. Anytime these are on sale at Costco we stock up!

September 14, 2016

I love this product! and my baby loves it too! I like the texture and one sheet is enough for poop cleaning. Unlike the other brand, i am using up to 3 sheets before i can totally clean the bottom of my baby. With Kirkland wipes, 1 sheet is all i need. I probably recommend this product specially to new moms like me!

September 09, 2016

These can be used even if you don't have kids !! Come in a convenient carrying case ! Smell amazing and great value ! I keep a package in car as well !! Great for the gym

August 19, 2016

These are by far my favourite baby wipes, they are very gentle on my child's sensitive skin. They are are great price and work very well. I also like that they come in there own individual packages, it makes it easy to just grab a pack and go.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for