Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 66 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

January 16, 2017

I have been using Kirkland wipes for a year, a close friend recommended them to me. She said they were the best bang for your buck with good quality and I trusted her and bought them exclusively. They aren't bad, my baby never reacted. I also love that each package has a resealable cap! However, I recently tried some Huggies wipes (also at CostCo) they come with a dispenser and a diaper bag clutch and cost slightly less per wipe so I figured I would try them.

Huggies are so much better, they dispense perfectly, only ever one at a time - because they are structured like a toilet paper roll. The Kirkland are more like a Kleenex box and they come out 2-3 at a time regularly. The biggest thing is that the ripples on Huggies clean poop WAY better. I used 2 wipes when I would have used 5-6 Kirkland wipes.

With the Huggies box you do have to spend more because it comes with 1100 wipes or something instead of 900 so if you are trying to get the smallest bill possible these are ok.

January 16, 2017

We love these wipes. Luckily our Mother in Law has a membership to Costco so we are able to get them. We only use these or Pampers (I learned that they are similar to pampers). We will never use Huggies wipes again. These are just soft enough and wet enough to wipe easily.

January 16, 2017

These wipes are great and make cleaning up messes a breeze. I love the smell of them and they leave the skin feeling clean and soft. They are also great for cleaning up messes around the house.

January 12, 2017

Hands down, the best baby wipes and the only kind we ever buy. You get a box of 900 wipes for about $23 and sometimes they go on sale. They are not too big and not too small...the perfect size. They have the exact right amount of moisture. They aren't soapy like other brands and don't have a strong smell. Only negative I would mention is that you can only buy them at Costco, so not accessible for everyone, I suppose.

January 09, 2017

Love these wipes we use them on our newborn twins as well as back ups in the bathroom for my 4 year old. Also think enough to use for cleaning which is great with kids :)

January 09, 2017

My girls both have eczema and the Kirkland baby wipes are the only wipes that don't dry out my girls skin. They are fragrance free and gentle on my little ones bottom. Plus they are an amazing price for great quality!

January 07, 2017

By far the BEST baby wipe out there! These wipes are strong, have a light smell (not scented, just the smell of the wipe itself), are affordable and they aren't soaking wet like some other brands out there. I got a slew of wipes at my shower and the only ones I liked were the Kirkland. I exclusively used these with my first daughter, I used them for the traditional use, but also for wiping her face on the go, while eating, cleaning small spills and were great to have in the car. They are SO affordable that you can use them for so many more things and not feel like you're wasting money. Pregnant with my second now and just bought my first box in over a year. There is no question for me when it comes to what wipes to use.

December 19, 2016

Love them! They clean up everything from kids to make up (works great on my sensitive skin). They are a great price and can be found at an local cotsco.

December 19, 2016

I love these wipes. Others I have tried were too wet or too dry. These have just the right amount of moisture and clean up messes easily. Being in a travel pack is convenient too!

October 25, 2016

ive tried a few types- some too wet and some too dry. Kirkland wipes are just right! not to mention the advantage of buying them in bulk (and they often go on sale for sometimes $15!