Kirkland Bottled Water

Kirkland Bottled Water Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 77 in Water

September 22, 2015

Kirkland Bottled Water is good quality comes in big packs and is very cheap. It's good to take on trips when you need to have water.

April 02, 2015

It's just regular water but I like buying it in bulk if I'm going on vacation.

March 12, 2015

I like any kind of bottled water it's just good! And buying large quantity for cheap I'm all there

February 23, 2015

Very good price for the quality, for sure will buy again

February 08, 2015

This has to be the best bottled water I've ever tasted. I'm not really a bottled water kind of person but I don't like the water in my apartment building and I drink the Costco Kirkland bottled water. You get 35 bottles for $3.99 regular price but it goes on sale for as low as $1.99. It has no weird after taste that I find a lot of bottled water has, which is why I generally don't like bottled water. It reminds me of the water from my well before I sold my house. Clean and crisp. I keep several bottles in the fridge at all times but never freeze water bottles because the freezing compromises the integrity of the plastic and is not good for your health. Water bottles of all kinds were not made to be frozen or reused simply because of the type of plastic they're made from.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml