Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea
Good

Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #1586 out of 2317 in Grocery

January 06, 2017

I'm a huge tea drinker and lover so I know my teas. Green Tea is my ultimate holy grail tea. The Kirkland Brand Japanese Green Tea is the most authentic one I've ever tried and such a good price. I love Japanese Green Tea and was very hard for me to get the right flavor I like. My friend recommended the Costco one because it is very Authentic tasting. Been hooked every since.

Please note, this has a very strong Green Tea taste, so if you are not familiar with Green Tea, you might not like the taste. If you are a Japanese Green Tea lover like me, you will really appreciate this tea. I drink it it everyday and multiple times a day. Apparently it has good health benefits as well. I just like it for the taste and it gives me good and positive energy. It was a good transition from coffee to green tea for me.

June 02, 2015

A very different taste, still getting used to it, but still pretty good so far.

March 04, 2015

Kirkland Signature Japanese Green Tea from Costco has actually become a real favourite of mine. I like the gauze tea bags and the fact that they are individually packaged - it keeps them fresh. I drink 1 to 2 cups of green tea every evening and the Kirkland Brand has a nice sweet taste with no bitterness. About $12.99 for a box of 100 is very reasonable as well.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO