Kirkland Breakfast Blend K-cups

Kirkland Breakfast Blend K-cups Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 503 in Coffee

January 02, 2017

I have purchased this from Costco on a few occasions. I enjoy the smooth flavour of coffee. The value of the product is reasonable, and I would most definitely purchase this again

January 02, 2017

Le produit qui m'aide à bien commencer ma journée à tous les matins! Un excellent rapport qualité prix et surtout un excellent goût.
    Je n'utilise maintenant que ce produit qui se compare aux produits kcups beaucoup plus dispendieux. Un goût exquis, une saveur douche man's prononcée. Vraiment parfait!

October 20, 2016

I have purchased these from Costco in the past and the price is phenomenal. 40 bucks for 100 k cups. The coffee is high quality and reminds me of the green mountain breakfast blend. It is not too strong. It has a very. Ice coffee aroma and I don't get jittery even after drinking 3 cups. They go a long way and if you are able to get to costco I would highly recommend these. Top notch quality for a low price.

October 20, 2016

I buy these kcups routinely as it's the best value for kcups at about 40 cents each. The quantity may seem like alot but I do find I go through 100 kcups quickly

August 29, 2016

Huge box of k cups for a great price! Being a mom of two under three lots of coffee is important so when it's a great deal even better! The taste is good too not weak but not too strong!

April 26, 2016

I buy these K-cups on a regular basis! It's a nice mild coffee, not too strong. It comes in a box of 100 for around $40.00, which is a fantastic price compared to other coffe K-cups. I don't like a strong bitter coffee and this is certainly not.

March 05, 2016

I was not familiar with the Kirkland brand until very recently when introduced to it by a friend who shops costco often. The nearest costco to me is a 3 1/2 hour drive. So while I was visiting I picked up a box of them and I was not disappointed.

Great taste, great convenience.

Great quality coffee for a fraction of the cost.

February 19, 2016

Love love love this coffee! I don't like a really strong coffee and I find a lot of K-cup even though they say "Light" are just too strong, not these they are just perfect. Nice flavourful coffee that not going to make your hair stand up. Smooth taste. You can buy a box of 100 at Costco for $40 which is .40 cents a cup.....just can't go wrong!

February 09, 2016

My new favourite coffee...used to buy Tims Kcups but now totally hooked on these cups of heaven!

May 19, 2015

I have tried many K-cups and out of them all I would say this is one of the best tasting and also by far the best price. And best of all if you want to try them and you don't like them you can return them.