Kirkland Disposable Diapers Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 507 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Provides baby with outstanding fit and comfort.

January 05, 2017

Kirkland and Huugies diapers are the same. I didn't know this until one of my children ended up with a bad rash from these diapers, but my youngest has used these diapers as well with no rash. I found I can buy the brand we prefer for around the same price so not a huge savings. I like how they kept leaks at bay and the softness of them.

January 05, 2017

The best diaper I have ever used!!! I wish I tried these diapers when my son was first born. They fit well, absurd better then any other brand I have tried and don't smell like the cruisers do free it gets a little wet. I love this product

November 28, 2016

I just switched my 14 month old to these and i LOVE them..i asked myself why i didnt switch her sooner. She is a busy bee and the longer tabs and extra grip hold them in place perfect. I have not one compliant about them. Will reccomend them for sure.

November 10, 2016

I love them. Perfect value ! Perfect Quality ! Perfect effectiveness !
    Ces couches sont tout simplement parfaite pour mon petit garçon.
    Nous avons essayé d'autres marques mais les kirkland sont le meilleur rapport qualité-prix et son parfaite pour le budget de papa et maman :)

October 24, 2016

The best diapers for the price i have used these diapers for all my kids they don't leak are fall apart. Right now i using them on my baby girl who is all over the place and the stay on her with out any leaks.

October 21, 2016

We love Costco and would love to buy these diapers as the price is right on them. Unfortunately they don't fit our son like we so wished. Leaks and blowouts are not what we want! Sorry Costco....we will continue with Huggies.

July 16, 2016

My kids have been out of diapers for a few years now. But anytime I talk with my mom friends I always recommended these diapers. We tried every kind of diaper. But nothing compared to these. The price and the quality were great. We liked huggies, but with two in diapers we tried to save money where we could. And found that these were very close to huggies.

July 13, 2016

J'ai essayer cette marque avec ma plus jeune et peut importe a quel point je la changeais souvent , elle fesait d'énormes rougeurs et plaques rouges . Peau sensible s' abstenir

July 03, 2016

I began using the Kirkland brand when my daughter hit size 5. Before that, I had tried them and wasn't impressed but maybe they changed the design recently or simply as the sizes change. Regardless, these diapers are great. There is lots of stretch and the double Velcro closures make sure that they stay on even with a very active 2 year old. Not the cheapest diapers out there but a good buy.

July 02, 2016

I have tried every brand of diapers. I appreciate the price of these but honestly in my opinion none of the diaper brands compare to pampers. This brand is very similar to huggies.