Good

Kirkland dog bed Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 273 in Pet Products

January 20, 2017

We have purchased 2 of the Kirkland dog beds for our Golden Retriever so he can have a bed on each level of our home. I love how the cover zips off so we can wash it. The pillow also features cedar chips in it to help combat odors. Our dog loves these beds.

January 06, 2017

Our dog loves her Kirkland bed! We had purchased the same bed they had at the shelter she was in and when she came home and saw it she hopped right in.

January 06, 2017

I have 3 dogs and these are by far the best I have bought. The price is amazing and so is the quality. I leave one on my porch so the dogs can dry off after a swim, it stays on the deck all summer and is still in wonderful shape

October 20, 2016

I have purchased two of the these kirkland circular dog beds with removable inner cushion. My dog loved both beds, as a dog who was not good with change and approached new beds very cautiously he used these as soon as we brought them home! I think he particularly liked the higher back that felt comforting and 'den' like. I love how these beds come in neutral colours with nice prints so they really match my home. The cushions and 'base' both have zip covers so they are super easy to wash!

August 11, 2016

My dog loves her Kirkland dog bed! You cannot beat the price of these dog beds, they are very large and the quality is amazing! Every dog big or small needs a Kirkland dog bed!

July 26, 2016

J'adore le gros coussin duet costco car maintenant qu'il est dans la maison mon chien est toujours dessus. Ça été le meilleur achat que j'ai fait pour mon chien.

June 07, 2016

I buy my Dog Beds at Costco. You can not beat the price. Excellent quality and long lasting. My dogs absolutely love these beds. They also sell orthopedic beds. They are about 40 dollars including tax.

April 30, 2016

What a great price for a dog bed! I love that the cover zips off for easy washing. We've had ours for a year, and it still looks new. The zipper is quality, and after a dozen washes, still works like new.

February 24, 2016

I have been purchasing the Kirkland Dog bed for years now. I like them because they are quite large and really not that expensive. I believe they are around $30 or so. Much cheaper then the pet store. I also like that you can remove the cover to wash it if needed. They have them usually in different patterns and colors. My golden retriever border collie really likes her bed.