Good

Kirkland Formule Multivitamines Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

September 09, 2014

have been using the senior formula for 8 yrs only because we do not always eat right

November 15, 2013

I have used Kirkland for abought 5 years now and they are a great price and you get a lot for the price ,they are great you should try them

November 08, 2011

I have had this Kirkland Signature Formule Multivitamines for 2 years, it comes with 365 pills per bottle, so I am having the second bottle now. The price is amazing, with around $15 dollars compared to regular drug store prices.
I have also bought one for my boyfriend, and we both felt we were much more energetic and less prone to get sick while we take the pills regularly.
I felt the multivitamine is an extra support for me to go through busy school works without stressing out of getting sick very often. Since I don't always have time to get enough exercise or sleep, and I don't always eat nutritional balanced meals.
I would definitely keep buying this product, and I bought the senior versions for my family members as well. They all liked it very much.