Kirkland K-cup coffee

Kirkland K-cup coffee Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 510 in Coffee

January 07, 2017

This is a light blend, if you're looking for something strong, this isn't it. The Kirkland K-cups are affordable and great for everyday coffee drinking. I have a kuerig in my office and drink several of these a day. I find this blend best when brewed 8oz cup. It's a little stronger than a 10-12 oz would be and taste great. This is a staple in my home, I do have other types of coffee, stronger blends, but this one is great for eeryday.

March 09, 2016

Great price point for K-cups! We use our Keurig multiple times a day and if you buy K-cups anywhere else, it can get pricey. I love that Kirkland provides a more cost-effective option while still delivering great coffee taste.
    A typical item in our house.

January 12, 2016

Fairly good coffee for the price, and quantity. Sometimes find to be a bit weak/watered down - maybe the keurig.

January 09, 2016

I drink a ton of coffee so I always buy K-cups in bulk. These have been the cheapest that I have been able to find so far but the taste is comparable to brand names like Van Houtte and Timothy's. In fact, I think this brand has a smoother and more refined taste. It is a bit milder in flavour but I prefer a milkier coffee in the morning. I look forward to every morning with these K-cups!

December 09, 2015

Ever since I tried this coffee. Nothing else compares. Hard time drinking anything else

September 23, 2015

Amazing find at Coscto with their K-cup coffee box. It has 100 pods, so lasted me a month and a half. I love the taste of this coffee, more than some that are double the price.