Good

Kirkland Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #1412 out of 2339 in Grocery

January 28, 2017

My family loves this peanut butter! It tastes awesome and is great value for the money. I like that at my local Costco it comes in a double pack. Thank you Costco!

November 08, 2016

What a great natural peanut butter! I love that the only ingredients in it are dry roasted peanuts. No sugar, oil, or any colour preservatives. This peanut butter is a staple in our house and I will definitely be buying it in the near future.

January 28, 2015

100% Peanuts: Can't get any more natural than that!
    Most natural peanut butters still have sugar, oils, etc added...this doesn't.
    I make natural dog treats: and this is the only peanut butter I will use :)

November 21, 2014

This Peanut butter is delicious !
    You get 2.27kg for 11.99 which is a great price and size if you are a PB lover like myself!
    Just like it's name this Peanut butter is very natural it's 100% peanuts!! With natural PB you usually get a oil layer on the top that you have to mix but with this you don't get that after it's been opened and kept in the fridge!
    Overall i love this peanut butter!! I always have some stocked up in my pantry!

Safabsfs added a new review for
    Nyx Cosmetics Lip Lingerie

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?