Kirkland Natural Spring Water

Kirkland Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 77 in Water

November 28, 2016

This is the best darn tasting bottled water out there. WAY better than some of the most expensive brands at a GREAT price point. We drink way more water now in the summer when the tap water tastes a bit on the grassy side. If we couldn't get this brand anymore, we would likely stop buying bottled water,

August 17, 2016

Best bottled water. It's about $3 (sometimes a bit less) for 40 bottles. No odd tastes. My mom has arthritis and has a hard time opening water bottles and she manages these ones just fine.

June 13, 2016

This price of this water can't be beat. The 40 packs at costco are perfect for a camping weekend. The bottles are a little cheap but they are great for one time use.

April 08, 2016

Kirkland water is the brand we drink. We always buy it at Costco, which sometimes the price fluctuates so then we really stock up as you get 40 bottles in a package. Nice clean fresh taste. Love drinking it. Sometimes you may get a few bottles that are flimsy which is no big deal.

March 10, 2016

I have never purchased this product myself but my friend regularly purchases from costco and I have tried it while at her house. The water got a good taste, fresh, clean. The cost is on great. The bottles are flimsy but most bottle water bought by the case got flimsy types of bottles. So I think its a pretty good bargain for the price.

March 10, 2016

Great deal for 40 bottles at Costco. Wish the bottles were a little bit more sturdy but the water is clean tasting, which is nice - some have a sulphuric taste from the springs to them.

March 09, 2016

The only water we buy. Great price and no odd tastes. The price fluctuates quite a bit so when we get it at a great price, we stock up. We go through about a case every month.

February 26, 2016

I hate when my bottled water has a weird taste and it doesn't happen with this one. The only thing I have to say is that the plastic is soft so don't crush it too much when trying to open it because it might get messy.

February 02, 2016

It taste like all the other bottled water and it is well worth the price. They have increased the quantity to 40 in the pack all for the price if $2.95.

December 01, 2015

Not my favorite brand of bottled water, but for the price it really is great. No complaints from me,.