• Kirkland Quinoa Salad
  • Kirkland Quinoa Salad

Kirkland Quinoa Salad Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 174 in Gluten-free

November 07, 2016

I usually make my own quinoa dishes, however if I am in a hurry or dont feel like making something separate from my husband and daughter (who arent fans), I go to this salad! It is so good!!! I use it for my lunches all week, or have it with chicken for dinner!

September 26, 2016

We have quinoa as a side dish when having people over. Its great to have on hand when you don't have time to cook many dishes. It gets completely finished. Taste good. Can be filling depending on how much you eat of it.

December 08, 2015

This salad is fantastic! It has great Mediterranean flavours to it. It's only $10 for a good size salad. I usually get about 4 servings out of it and I find it quite filling. It's a great when you don't have time to cook. It goes great with pitas and hummus.

April 07, 2015

For $9.99 at my local Costco, this is a great, quick meal for when we don't have time to cook. This usually makes about 4 decent-sized servings, so it doubles as a dinner one night and lunch the next day. There is plenty of protein in this salad, so it's nice and filling. It's definitely something I try to emulate at home when I have the time ;)

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier