Kirkland Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Good

Kirkland Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 28, 2016

really good quality chocolate chip. Ingredient list is nice and clean, the chocolate is bold tasting and holds up well in baking. This used to be an AMAZING value at about $8 canadian dollars a bag, now it is just average value as it has doubled in price. Still a very good quality and consistent product. If you are a milk chocolate lover, you might find these too bold tasting but the quality is definitely there.

May 12, 2016

Chocolate anything is yummy in my opinion. This is a great brand and really good quality chocolate chips. I use these for a variety of things and my daughter will eat them right out of the bag. Always have these at the ready.

April 28, 2016

These chocolate chips are always in my freezer.
I don't do a lot of baking but when I do it's nice to have these on hand.
We mostly purchase these because my boyfriend often craves
chocolate and he can grab a little handful of these to satisfy his sweet
tooth.

April 28, 2016

I used to by brand name chocolate chips but Kirkland was on sale one time so I figured I might as well try them. I have never gone back. They are a bit less sweet than the others which I like and the quality is outstanding. I prefer the taste of the chocolate hands down and they are less expensive. Win-win!

November 02, 2015

Kirkland Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips;

Nothing beats chip-its chocolate chips

Pros:
Good price sold at Costco Brand
Good value for the quantity

Cons:
Other brands taste better
Not sweet chocolate chip taste I want

September 23, 2015

Great taste, great quality, lovely price! I use these for all my baking!

September 16, 2015

Kirkland Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Reviews :
One of the best chocolate chips I have had and you cant beat the price!

September 16, 2015

great taste and price... love these for baking!!!

September 15, 2015

I'm constantly buying these chocolate chips because I'm always baking. The chocolate chips are make with real cocoa making them super delicious! I use them in pancakes..muffins..everywhere!

Great deal.

April 24, 2015

These are great. I love that this 2kg bag was only like 14$. They are very tasty alone, but they also bake well into things like pancakes, cupcakes, waffles, etc. The bag lasts forever, and the seal makes them not taste stale.