Kirkland Signature Body Lotion
Good

Kirkland Signature Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 01, 2017

I bought this lotion a long time ago in 2013, used it up and forgot about it. Recently I was looking for a nice and cheap lotion and stumbled upon this again in Costco. Again it's excellent for a basic moisturiser! It's paraben-free, made of plant extracts, and is made in Canada!
    There is a slight fragrance, and after immediately applying it does feel a bit sticky on the skin. However once it dries it absorbs into the skin nicely and keeps it nice and moisturized. I keep it at my office desk as a hand lotion and it does the job at a good price!
    For $10 for a two pack, it's well worth the money!

July 05, 2015

Great product. No parabans. A little goes a long way. Can't beat the price of $9.99 CDN for two 600 ml (I think) bottles. The product goes on lightly, has a nice fresh, all natural scent, and I have no dry patches on knees, heels or elbows. Really moisturizes as good as any other product I've used. Will definitely buy again.

April 30, 2015

I decided to purchase this product on a whim while at Costco - and turns out I love it! Made with 100 per cent pure plant extracts and is paraben-free. Forumal consists of Shea butter, jojoba minerals and vitamins, sunflower, rosehip oil and aloe leaf juice. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly, the scent is light and pleasant and leave my skin feeling soft and comfortable all day.

August 02, 2014

This product is OK. Not my first choice in lotion. Just average.