Kirkland Signature Pre-Moistened Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

June 30, 2016

Although you get a great number of makeup wipes & the price is unbeatable; the wipes were burning my skin. The skin especially under my eyes was effective, but I started to find other spots on my face were not agreeing with the wipes. I know some people love them and that's great, but unfortunately they were not for me :(

May 26, 2016

For the price, these are the absolute best. I love these for taking off makeup after a long day or fixing makeup mistakes when I am getting ready. I always buy these and will continue to do so as long as they stay the same. I love that these come with "travel" packs as well, so handy.

April 08, 2016

Nice texture, not to wet and hardly any scent to them and best part, they are flushable. I love the fresh clean feeling I get after each use. Great packaging which makes them easy to travel with. I always carry a package in my purse so I have them on hand at all times. I buy them in bulk at Costco.

April 04, 2016

I love these wipes! It's cheap and one box has several packages of these wipes. It doesn't remove makeup but it's meant as just a towelette. I use it to freshen up my face when it's feeling gunky or oily when I wake up and before I sleep.

March 16, 2016

These are awesome. My dad accidently picked these up instead of baby wipes when he was put but it was a good accident because my husband and I love them. They are not too wet or dry, make you feel clean after you use them and are flushable. They are affordable and just overall a great product .

February 27, 2016

Kirkland Signature Pre-Moistened Wipes great wipes helps me feel clean all day and its flushable. Great price on a box and love how portable they can be great wipes to bring for my 1 year old when we are out.

February 27, 2016

The value of these make up remover towelettes is Unreal!! I had tried another 'value' brand from Walmart as I don't like spending a ton on make up removers, but I found that one to slightly burn my eyes. These Kirkland ones are gentle, don't burn my eyes, and remove makeup well. You simply cannot go wrong with the price and quality of these towelettes. Have re purchased many times, is a staple in my bathroom.

February 18, 2016

I love these! Way better than any cleansing towelette I've bought from the drug store and the jumbo pack deal from Costco is amazing. It gets off all my makeup including waterproof mascara. The cloths are very soft and gentle on my skin. Buy these!

February 08, 2016

I bought these wipes thinking they were a great price and I love the convenience of having them in my bag at work or the gym. I am allergic to a lot of products and knew this going in, but I can use baby wipes and other make up remover wipes once or twice a week at the gym with no issue. Well these gave me an issue. Almost immediately. My skin was burning. I also think the perfume like smell is over powering. If they were fragrance free, I don't think they would have bothered me as much.
They also didn't remove most of my eye liner and none of my mascara. I wear waterproof, but other wipes don't have an issue.
I wouldn't purchase these again.

January 31, 2016

Good value pack at costco!
I keep one in the bathroom, one at work and one in my gym bag.
Take off makeup pretty well. The face does feel fresh after using these.
The only issue I had was using them after hot yoga. My face started to
tingle. It's uncomfortable. I think I need to use fragrance free towelettes
after yoga because of how open my pores are post hot room.