Kirkland Signature Trail Mix

Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Reviews

Ranked #2038 out of 2312 in Grocery

A lightly salted mix of Peanuts, Cashews, and Almonds together with Raisins and M&M Candies.

February 23, 2016

The Kirkland Signature Trail Mix is pretty good. It contains a great mix of nuts, chocolate, raisins, etc. It comes in a pretty large bag. These make a great snacks. A bit expensive but worth it.

December 15, 2015

This trail mix contains all kinds of goodies. There are peanuts, m&m;'s, raisins, almonds and cashews. It seems like I always end up with a handful of chocolate but I won't complain about that. I like to munch on trail mix when I need a quick snack at work or before going to the gym.

June 16, 2015

This is good stuff, I like to pack it in lunches, also good for on the go, has a nice variety of things in it.

April 19, 2015

I love this trail mix so much, it gives you lots if energy. I like taking it on hikes or bike rides for quick energy. It has so many yummy things in it. I love the M&M;pieces and the peanuts yum!

March 30, 2015

Not the best. It's mostly peanuts and chocolate, and it's incredibly salty. I would much prefer this if it were unsalted.

March 10, 2015

this isnt to bad of a snack, we have it as a snack at work and its pretty good.

March 10, 2015

this trail mix is great always have it around for guests! great variety

April 23, 2013

I love this trail mix and so does my whole family. It is a simple mixture of peanuts, cashews, almonds, raisins, and M&Ms.

Obviously due to the nuts and M&Ms the fat component is a little high. The raisins and M&Ms also mean the sugar content is high, but overall it's a better option than most road snacks while still being a treat. The protein and healthy fats really keep you satisfied longer!

We like to bring these on road trips or long hikes. You can also easily make your own too (many people call it "GORP" for "good ole raisins & peanuts").

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches