• Kirkland Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chips Granola Bars
Good

Kirkland Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chips Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 248 in Granola Bars

November 26, 2016

These Kirkland granola bars disappointed me. It's a sticky granola bar, so much so that it gets stuck to the packaging and once you try to get it out, it starts to break apart very easily. It isn't as compact and chewy as the usual granola bars I'm used to eating. The oats are pretty hard to chew and I found the chocolate chips to be somewhat sparse compared to what is advertised. The taste was fine but I expected a better texture. I shouldn't have to worry about having a granola bar fall apart to pieces on me as I take a bite.

October 04, 2016

I am never buying other brands of granola bars! They are just delicious! Only 8.99$ for a 100bars, try beating that! They are also made from real oats and are low in sugar! Every one loves them(kids and adults!!) i Reccomand!

February 08, 2016

These are soo yummy. My.husband and.kids all prefer these to Quakers. They are a good price for the amount you get.

September 14, 2015

KIRKLAND SOFT AND CHEWY ;

I love the taste of the chocolate and granola.
I found other brands to be too sweet, but the Kirkland brand is a good balance of oats tasting granola and the chocolate sweetness.

Good price!!!

Healthier alternative for snacks for adults and kids alike.

September 12, 2015

These are great, I usually grab one of these for a quick snack.. A whole box for $8.97 you can't find a better deal!

September 12, 2015

These granola bars are reasonably priced and taste great. My family actually prefers these then to other brands. The plus side are they are peanut free so son can take them to school.

August 05, 2014

Price point was great . taste really good , like the choices of flavors offered. just the right size to have as a snack to keep us going between meals as well as a snack before bed in the evening.

July 08, 2014

only 100 calories! I purchased a box of 60 for $8.99 last week at Costco - great deal and a healthy lil snack/treat to tide over between meals or a little chocolate craving.

April 09, 2014

I got some of these soft and chewy granola bars. I have to say they are awesome tasting. It was a nice mid morning snack with only a 100 calories. They have whole rolled oats, chocolate chips, and no artificial flavours or colour. So, I ate it guilt free. You can get a box of 60 at Costco for about 17.00 That is a good deal.

March 14, 2014

A box of 60 Kirkland Soft & Chewy Granola Bars can be purchased from COSTCO for $8.97. I grab one of these granola bars for breakfast every morning before I race out the door for work. The granola and dark chocolate chips have a very nice flavour. Would recommend for those on the go as a breakfast or snack to add to lunches!