Kiss Artificial Nail Dress Reviews

Ranked #1082 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

When it comes to looking and feeling great, sometimes all your need is a way to show off your nails. Give an instant WOW to any manicure or pedicure with art for your nails. Be your own designer and style your nails the way you like with the NEW Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion that Sticks! Add an update to your nails with a product that goes on in minutes, with no drying time and off in seconds without any remover!

1.5/5

May 13, 2015

After receiving this product as a gift, I decided to try them out. I take pride in my nails and have never had fake nails applied for fear of damaging my nails. Well I made a HUGE mistake applying KIss Nail Dress. It ruined all of my nails!
First after taking almost an hour to apply them (I am sure the time would shorten with experience.) My thumb, pointer and middle fingers were peeling/ripping within 2 hours of application. I ended up just removing those three fingers on each hand as they looked gross half stuck on.
My ring fingers and pinky fingers did stay fully covered for almost 7 days. The glue that is on these things made all of my nails peel. It has been almost 2 weeks since I removed the last of them and my nails are still peeling.
I will never recommend these to friends or family and have thrown out the rest of my pack!

January 03, 2015

Kiss Nail Dress proves that nail polish stickers aren’t just for little girls. These grown-up nail polish strips are ready to wear – just peel and apply adhesive-side down, and you’re good to go – no drying time to deal with. Currently Kiss Nail Dress nail polish strips are available in 18 different patterns and finishes. Each set of Kiss Nail Dress nail polish strips includes 28 individual nail polish strips in 14 different sizes, so there’s more than enough to do your nails at least once (and if your nails are short enough, you can cut each strip in half and make up to four sets!).

I have used a few sets of Kiss Nail Dress now, and what I like about them is how easy they are to apply. They’re quick to peel off and quick to apply – no cutting, no pain-in-the-ass shoving of the strips down into the sides of my nail with a wooden stick (like I have to do with another brand of nail polish strips), no cutting, etc. First, prep your nails by cleaning off any prior nail polish with nail polish remover, then wiping down bare nails with rubbing alcohol. Then peel each nail strip from the plastic sheet, apply, press down to ensure a good seal, then fold down the excess and file off. I always apply a hardening base coat first and apply Kiss Nail Dress nail strips while it’s still wet, to ensure a super-firm adhesion. I then finish with at least two clear top coats, in order to protect the finish of the Kiss Nail Dress strips and ensure a long-lasting shine. The strips do have a tendency to peel up along the edges and sides, but with the use of a nail file and similarly-colored nail polish, you can get several extra days of wear out of them!

October 23, 2014

I am in love with the KIss Nail Dress products. I am a mom who does not have alot of time to spend on nails and messy paints/smells. I came across the kiss nail dress products at Walgreens while picking up something for my little one. I purchased one pack and tried them. They rock. They last for at least 10 days and they are so easy to apply. No hairdryer needed like jamberry. The only thing I dont like is that they were a whopping $8!!!

October 11, 2013

The kiss nail dress stickers are ok for one time use for a date or night out. But these are not goid for long term use. After a couple days they fall off, start to peel or rip. Especially with every day use like washing dishes and cooking.

December 29, 2012

I have used these in the past and liked them. Occasionly I get some that start unsticking and grabbing my clothes but i just clip that piece off with clippers. the thing I love the best is its fast, easy and I don't have to wait for paint to dry.

1.5/5

May 03, 2012

OK sure they look ok on but when you "peel them off" it takes parts of your nail with it, made a terrible mess of my nails.....not a happy customer

April 19, 2012

No money for a manicure but you what something different that will catch people's attention, this product is what you are looking for! I bought some for my birthday party and it looked awesome! If you apply it properly and I usually like to add an extra layer of clear for protection, they should last at least 7 to 10 days.

April 09, 2012

Its the new way of wearing nail polish. But those are really different from the sally hanse. Salon effect strip. They have amazing chose of model. The only difference is that those are sticker instead of nail polish strip. But ive got compliment all the week that i wear those!!And i 1 box you have 2 complete aplication!!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends