Kiss Everlasting French in Medium Length (Glue-On Nail Set) Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

January 20, 2016

This product is amazing!! it feels and looks like your real nails.. they are easy to apply and take no time at all!

January 24, 2015

My mother and I used these for a wedding recently and i just have to say that we loved them! They glue on so nicely and they lasted about a week and a half before they started falling off. I would definitely recommend these nails if you have a special event and don't want to pay $15+ at the salon.

July 12, 2014

This kit was easy to apply, and affordable. Although you need to buy the nail glue and top coats the first time. You can hardly tell that the tip is a separate piece after applied. This kit lasted 1 weeks for me.

June 14, 2014

I loved these!!!!! they are so easy to use and to my surprise they stayed on.

November 14, 2012

If your like the many woman in America, getting your nails done every 2 weeks is a must! It was a must for me for a long time (try 7 years!). When I got laid-off from my job, I couldn't afford it anymore. 40$ to get them on, and then every 2 weeks from there another 15$ to get them filled?! It pains me to say this, but I couldn't do it anymore. I LOVE having my nails look great, and every time I would see a friend or just someone walking by with their nails looking sharp, I would get so sad I didn't have mine done. I had to come up with a solution! Aside from now, the last time I put on glue-on nails, I was probably 14 years old, but I wanted my nails done so bad, I picked out a box (name I use regularly is above) and found the design I would use most often. Went home, put them on (which took me all of 2 minutes), and WA LA! They looked like I just came out of the salon. And they stayed shiny the whole time!. The only downfall it has is that they pop off in about 7-8 days, which is what the box says on the back. If your at an interview, on a date etc, and you know you've had your nails on for a while and you probably should've put a new pair on, and your nail falls off, it WILL BE EMBARRASSING! Trust me! I had it happen to me (not in a place that it was real serious), but it happened. So now I carry the glue with me just in case. So if you don't want to carry the glue and some nails with you, or just think maybe it's a little tacky, then it's not for you. If your like me, and don't want to pay a ton of money and maybe save it for that night out you've been dying to do, then try it! They have many brands, colors and designs to choose from! Give it a shot....what's to loose other then 6 bucks?