Kiss eyelasheS
Good

Kiss eyelasheS Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 31 in Eyelash Curler

September 06, 2016

Very easy to use. The glue doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my lashes long and amazing looking. And has a very natural look to them highly recommend..

June 27, 2016

I have tried a lot of lashes, but these are definitely my favourite inexpensive ones! You can buy these at Walmart for about $14. They are the perfect length that isn't too much, and not too little. They are whispey and beautiful. They hold shape well so you can use each pair a couple of times.

June 12, 2016

They felt really comfortable and real! For once I've found eyelashes that were really soft and cheap! Better then big Brand marks I've tried! I Will buy again for sure!

June 09, 2016

These are my go to false lashes! The last all day and are so natural looking! Great quality and last all day. You could even use again if you really wanted to.

February 16, 2016

They are my favorite eyelashes they look very natural and they are easy to put on and they are very affordable you can find them almost anywhere. I recommend kiss eyelashe to everyone and I Will most definitely purchase more of them.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender