• Kiss Gel Dress Nails with Peel Off Removal

Kiss Gel Dress Nails with Peel Off Removal Reviews

1 review
Ranked #832 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

September 20, 2014

The clear gel top coat gave my nails an amazing shine which was no surprise considering what we know of gel polish! I was able to get 3 days of wear out of the French tips, but had to reapply and cure the top coat on my right hand as there was some “tip liftage” and I didn’t want to worry about losing the whole piece. The French tips survived showering, a round of hand-washing my delicates as well as a hand massage at the spa so that’s pretty good in my books! I did end up losing two of the French tips on my right hand and the nail perfectionist in me couldn’t stand it, so I just removed everything. I removed the gel top coat by soaking a cotton ball with pure acetone and placing it on my nails. Once the gel was soft enough, I was actually able to peel it off fairly easily with NO DAMAGE to my nails! I buffed my nails a little bit to get off any extra top coat bits and I was ready for my next manicure!