Kiss Gel Fantasy Nail Kit

ADD TO COLLECTION
Price

AlexJC
Jan 10, 2014

I received a package of these from Kiss Products to try out and though I was sceptical of how they would look and if they would work, I am happy to report that I am very impressed. I know that fake nails seem a little ridiculous and I am pretty sure the last time I tried press ons or glue ons was when I still wore a training bra but the new Kiss Gel Fantasy nails come in such cool colours and shades that I had to try them. They have a great shine to them as well making them look like you just came back from the salon. I tried the Painted Veil which is a really cool black background with blue and gold sparkle. The nail has a pointed, oval shape as well which is super trendy and makes your nails look awesome. They look quite natural as well as the shape and fit of the fake nail works with your natural one. At first, I didn't use enough glue and they started to fall off the day after but after the second application, with more glue they stayed on really well. I would say, on average, they will last you about a week. beware of the length though. The first kind I tried was way too long but I went back and tried the short length nails and they're perfect. They come with self adhesive tabs as well but I haven't tried them yet as I like the long lasting glue. Warning: these will damage your nails somewhat. So use them sparingly and not don't expect to come out with strong nails. They will come off on their own or you will have to soak them in acetone.

Alexis55 added a new review for