Kiss Gel Fantasy Nail Kit Reviews

Ranked #865 out of 1393 in Nail Polish

February 07, 2016

These are hands down my favorite artificial nails! Not only are the nail sets so trendy and beautiful , but they are great quality. Almost every time i wear a set , I get complements on how gorgeous my nails look! I personally use the glue , but i love the fact that Kiss provides gel stickers as well for those who don't want to be committed to the nails for too long. When i glue them , they typically last for a little more than a week. Ive used all different lengths , and have liked them all. My personal favorite are the medium length oval shaped sets.I have zero complaints about the products! I even keep several back ups whenever i have a special occasion and my nails are looking bad.

December 23, 2015

I fell in love with this nail kit the first time I saw it. They are so cute!! I'm the type of girl that bite my nails a lot so i'm not used to have long nails which means I had to cut them a little bit because they were really long. I don't regret buying them though because they look so good and I love them!

October 06, 2015

Kiss gel fantasy nails come in pretty, high shine finish. I have small nail beds and these have a good selection of small to larger sizes. They lasted about a week or so before I lost one or two and was able to add new ones. I have my hands in water a lot so I was impressed that they stayed on so well. I recommend using only glue - the stick on strips are useless for any fakies imo.

January 27, 2015

I let a friend attempt to put this gel over my 4inch nails that I've been growing for over 10 yeas. To show a little respect to the company my hands which normally cost alomost $70-80 looked a hot mess.
Thanks Kiss. First last and only product I will spend my money on with their names on it/
I get photographed a lot for nail websites, my nail salon uses my nail art as poster work or i submit pics to nail fetish sites. not with this on it.

January 10, 2014

I received a package of these from Kiss Products to try out and though I was sceptical of how they would look and if they would work, I am happy to report that I am very impressed. I know that fake nails seem a little ridiculous and I am pretty sure the last time I tried press ons or glue ons was when I still wore a training bra but the new Kiss Gel Fantasy nails come in such cool colours and shades that I had to try them. They have a great shine to them as well making them look like you just came back from the salon. I tried the Painted Veil which is a really cool black background with blue and gold sparkle. The nail has a pointed, oval shape as well which is super trendy and makes your nails look awesome. They look quite natural as well as the shape and fit of the fake nail works with your natural one. At first, I didn't use enough glue and they started to fall off the day after but after the second application, with more glue they stayed on really well. I would say, on average, they will last you about a week. beware of the length though. The first kind I tried was way too long but I went back and tried the short length nails and they're perfect. They come with self adhesive tabs as well but I haven't tried them yet as I like the long lasting glue. Warning: these will damage your nails somewhat. So use them sparingly and not don't expect to come out with strong nails. They will come off on their own or you will have to soak them in acetone.