kiss gradation Reviews

Ranked #965 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

December 02, 2013

I received this product to try for free and found that the instructions and labeling were so easy, even for a newbie to the nail art world. I was pleased with the final look, it looked very pretty after all 3 steps. My issue was the glitter coat for the tips immediately started to wear off (literally immediately) and the other layers started chipping the other day. Beautiful look but not a good quality paint.

September 24, 2013

This was on sale when a local store was getting rid of their stock and I really like the look of gradient nails. I bought the silver kit. The instructions were good but I did find it took a long time for the top to "layers" to dry. It did last for a week but having to wait for over 1/2 hour before being able to add a clear top coat is kind of a pain in the rear. I save this for nights that I am just vegging in front of the t.v.

August 30, 2013

I was picking up a few items at a local RX store and they had Kiss Gradation nail polish sets, it consists of 3 polish and a 3 step application. Very easy to use and follow and each bottle is numbered 1 thru 3. The finished result rivals any nail salon at a very good savings! Since I have natural nails I always enjoy and find new ways to have interesting designs that look great, this set is a definite must have!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic