Kiss Me Eyeliner

Kiss Me Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #711 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 22, 2014

Ce eye-liner fonctionne à merveille...

Son effet est très naturel et plus de besoin de se démaquiller... Un peu d'eau sous la douche et le tour est joué... Un must a avoir!!!

October 26, 2014

Strong waterproof mascara. Highly recomanded

September 08, 2014

Very long lasting and waterproof.

October 02, 2013

I like it because it is very easy to use. I will recommend this to those who are just starting out with make up. Be sure to get this one!

December 09, 2009

This is great liquid liner, it doesn't smudge, run or anything, I can swim, work out even rub my eyes without looking like a racoon! I love it, it is pricey, but I think totally worth it.

April 21, 2007

From the same folks who brough us the popular Kiss Me Mascara, the fabulous Kiss Me Eyeliner is a water-resistant, smudge-proof, fade-proof liquid eyeliner that forms an intense layer of colour on your lids. It stays put all day, even if you rub your eyes, until you remove it with warm water and gentle pressure from your fingertips at the end of the night. There's no need for pricey or harsh eye make-up removers.

The key to successfully applying this eyeliner is use a very steady hand to draw a fine line across your taut eyelid. The colour sets after a minute, and you can apply additional coats to deepen the colour or thicken the line.

I haven't quite mastered the art of applying liquid eyeliner with a steady hand so it takes me a bit longer to get it right; however, I do love the results once I've finished as the colour remains at the same intensity and does not fade all day long. Also, I'm a chronic "rub my eyes when I'm tired" kind of person so it's great that I can do so without worrying about smearing my eyeliner all over my face. I'd definitely recommend Kiss Me Eyeliner if you like using liquid eyeliners, or if you're just looking for a great eyeliner that doesn't run, smear or fade.

A special thanks to Spa Boutique who sponsored the recent ChickAdvisor contest for the Kiss Me Mascara and Eyeliner products.