Kiss My Face Big Body Shampoo

Kiss My Face Big Body Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #848 out of 971 in Shampoo

This natural shampoo with certified organic ingredients achieves results—thicker, fuller hair. To top it off our unique, natural aroma is uplifting and scent-uous. Kiss My Face Big Body shampoo gently and thoroughly cleanses without stripping or drying while soothing your scalp with pure essential oils and organic herbs.- adds volume to fine hair- clarifying for extra body- promotes healthy hair without build-upGOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Rice Protein: helps lock in moisture and smooths the hair shaftNettle: stimulates hair growth and improves the condition of the scalpSage: promotes hair growth

January 04, 2017

I really like Kiss my Face products because of all the natural ingredients and love that they are SLS, paraben and phthalate free. I do love there Miss Treated Shampoo, this made me want to try there another shampoos and conditioners, I just found that I did not like the lavender and chamomile scent, this is enough for me to not recommend this product for anyone that isn't really a lavender fan as it has a very strong lavender scent, but if lavender is your thing you may really enjoy this shampoo. I can't say I found it to be any better at adding volume to my hair but then again I don't find that in any volume shampoo or conditioner I have tried.

September 05, 2014

I don't think I will continue to use this shampoo, mainly because of cost. It's nice that it's all natural ingredients but the shampoo doesn't work wonders on my hair. It has a nice smell but doesn't seem to do much for actual 'body' and volume in hair.

July 30, 2013

I love this shampoo. I have tried MANY natural/sulfate free shampoos and this is one of my very favorites. It is also a great price for a natural shampoo product. I really love the scent too... not overpowering, but clean and fresh like a meadow.

June 15, 2012

So glad to have found a sulfate free, natural volumizing shampoo!

The lavender scent is great - very natural and not overpowering. I love it.

This takes a bit to suds up - don't let that discourage you - and cleans very nicely. My hair is soft, shiny and has volume.

I was worried that it would leave my hair a bit dry and tangled, but the conditioner solved those problems. Overall, a great shampoo.