Kiss my face mineral sunscreen for kids
Amazing

Kiss my face mineral sunscreen for kids Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 84 in Skin Care

October 25, 2016

This past summer I was searching for a natural sunscreen for my children when I came across the Kiss My Face Mineral Sunscreen. While this costs more than your average kids sunscreen product, I felt comfortable spending more money to ensure my children were not lathered in strong chemicals all summer. My son used it throughout summer camp and he never had any noticeable colour or sunburn. Although it is a bit thicker than non-mineral sunscreens, I did not find it very difficult to apply and did not notice it on my son when it was applied. Would recommend to anyone looking for a natural, effective sunscreen.

November 12, 2015

I went on a huge sunscreen hunt this year because a study was released stating numerous big brand names sunscreens were extremely unsafe. So I decided to try out Kiss my face's childrens sunscreen. It was extremely greasy and thick and it did nothing to protect against the sun. Even when it was applied every 2 hours.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish