Kiss My Face "Orange U Smart" Shampoo & Body Wash
Amazing

Kiss My Face "Orange U Smart" Shampoo & Body Wash Reviews

1 review
Ranked #515 out of 552 in Body Wash

Fun Flying Foam! A gentle, chemical free, wildly effective shampoo and body wash. Double the fun.GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Aloe Vera: healing and soothingGreen Tea Extract: soothing, anti-oxidant and anti-inflamatoryNatural Essential Oil Blend: aromatic scent kids love

September 02, 2008

This fun self-foaming shampoo and body wash from Kiss My Face goes "obsessively natural" with natural, biodegradable ingredients like the rest of the Kiss My Face line. I received several kids' bath products and tested them on my children for a few weeks ;)

What I love:
*the flexible bottle dispenses foam with a squeeze, which makes it hard for kids to use too much at once
*it smells like orange soda, which delighted my children
*it seems to cleanse as well as any other brand I've tried
*we live in the country and have a septic system, so I appreciate the biodegradable aspect

What I'm not so crazy about:
*if the bottle is tipped upside-down, certain little rascals can squeeze the entire contents out in the space of time it takes for Mom to fetch towels for the bunch (and yes, this happened)
*the orange soda scent is too intense for my liking
*the product isn't as gentle on eyes as my usual brand

I would give this a qualified thumbs up; pretty good, but I'm undecided if I'll continue with it considering the price point.

Neuven added a new review for