• Kiss My Face Peaches & Cream Ultra Moisturizer
  • Kiss My Face Peaches & Cream Ultra Moisturizer

Kiss My Face Peaches & Cream Ultra Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1169 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Alpha Hydroxy Acids are all natural, safe and gentle substances found in fruits and sugar cane. This quickly absorbing, 4% AHA moisturizer is recommended for daily use on the face or body to help unblock and cleanse pores, speed up the exfoliation process, allow new, healthy skin cells to emerge and reduce discoloration and age spots.GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE...Alpha Hydroxy Acids: gently helps unblock pores and exfoliatesPeach Fruit Extract: emolient and soothingShea butter: moisturizes and helps retain skin elasticity

February 10, 2014

There are many things to love about Kiss My Face Peaches & Creme Ultra Moisturizer. Apart from the fact that it softens the skin, it helps to unblock and clean pores and gently exfoliate without harsh scrubbing beads, with its alpha-hydroxy ingredients. I apply this before going to bed to let it work overnight. It smells like peach juice, but not offensively so. The lotion's consistency is deceptively thin, but when it goes on the skin, you do have to rub it in well. I find it works well for quickly reducing red blemishes on the skin.

On the plus side, it is free of parabens, biodegradable, and not tested on animals.

May 04, 2012

I have been using this cream since I was 13, and have never looked back. It smells divine, (like to mashed a peach up and put it in a bottle, and since my hands are often cracked and dry from constant washing, I use this on a regular basis. I find it does not irritate my sensitive skin, and doesn't make me feel "gunky". I reccommend this to anyone looking for an affordable cream that people will constantly ask you about. I get comments all the time about the lovely smell and people asking where to find this little secret gem!

October 30, 2009

When I don't use KMF Honey & Calendula, I use Peaches & Cream. This lotion smells so delicious. It is also a very effective exfoliant since it has alpha hydroxy. Very light, wont clog pores.

Neuven added a new review for