• Kiss True Volume Lashes
Good

Kiss True Volume Lashes Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 57 in False Eyelashes

September 16, 2016

I like these lashes however the plastic piece that attaches the las is sometimes irritating, like sharp, I would suggest trimming the plastic edges before placing to avoid a full day of picking feeling. I do like the different kinds they have to offer depending on my mood I'll wear different styles. They are so fun

January 20, 2016

I've never worn fake eyelashes before so New Years Eve was perfect! These lashes are so easy to apply and they looked so natural. I thought I was going to look all crazy since I had never used any type of fake lashes before. The glue was easy to apply and didnt feel like i was going to tear my lashes out when it was time to take them off. After my second try I got them on the perfect way. They felt so comfortable and didn't weigh down my own lashes. My lashes looked full and long I got so many compliments throughout the night and no one could tell they were fake. Love these lashes and will definitely get more! I got these free to test out and I would have probably never bought them on my own but yup I fell in love and now that I've seen how they look I'm going add these to my makeup routine :)

January 12, 2016

My Number one favorite the Kiss True Volume Lashes in Chic with the Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive With Aloe. They look so natural and so easy to put on.

Deadpool