• Kiss True Volume Lashes
  • Kiss True Volume Lashes

Kiss True Volume Lashes Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 61 in False Eyelashes

March 08, 2017

I had a difficult time trying to get these on. It took me awhile to get these on and I was never sincerely happy with them once they were on. But they were definitely soft to the touch and felt real and looked as real as they could thanks to their tapered ends. Even though I haven't mastered these (yet) I had fun with them.

February 22, 2017

Love these lashes, i've used a lot of different kinds and even ordered them in from china before and i havent found ones i like as much as these
    they look real when they're on and they aren't too thick!
    love them and theyre cheap!

February 22, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE,

I literally can't say enough about these lashes, they are easy to apply and you can wear them multiple times! They are beautiful and come in an array of different volumes and lengths ! In certain packages you get a eyelash applicator which is so convent if you are new to lash application.

September 16, 2016

I like these lashes however the plastic piece that attaches the las is sometimes irritating, like sharp, I would suggest trimming the plastic edges before placing to avoid a full day of picking feeling. I do like the different kinds they have to offer depending on my mood I'll wear different styles. They are so fun

January 20, 2016

I've never worn fake eyelashes before so New Years Eve was perfect! These lashes are so easy to apply and they looked so natural. I thought I was going to look all crazy since I had never used any type of fake lashes before. The glue was easy to apply and didnt feel like i was going to tear my lashes out when it was time to take them off. After my second try I got them on the perfect way. They felt so comfortable and didn't weigh down my own lashes. My lashes looked full and long I got so many compliments throughout the night and no one could tell they were fake. Love these lashes and will definitely get more! I got these free to test out and I would have probably never bought them on my own but yup I fell in love and now that I've seen how they look I'm going add these to my makeup routine :)

January 12, 2016

My Number one favorite the Kiss True Volume Lashes in Chic with the Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive With Aloe. They look so natural and so easy to put on.