Kit Kat Chunky

Kit Kat Chunky Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 738 in Chocolate

September 15, 2016

Kit kat chuncky ses ma barre de chocolat prefere!Je l,adore le gout le croquant est trop delicieux!Chaque fois je vais au depanneur je veut choisir autre chose et je finit par prendre ma barre kit kat et pas l'original mais la chuncky ses la meilleurs!

August 11, 2016

J'aime bien les chocolats kitkat crunchy, mais je préfère de loin les kitkat original en barre! Ils ont un délicieux goût tout en fondant dans la bouche!

July 21, 2016

Regular Kit Kats are good but chunky Kit Kat's are the best! So good! Super chocolatey and crunchy. A great treat. They're inexpensive and full of wafer too.

February 17, 2016

This is my most fave chocolate bar out there!! Amazing wafer in the middle be the perfect creamy chocolate surrounding the wafer is so incredible!! Absolutely satisfying

February 03, 2016

This is a good addition to the Kit-Kat family but I gotta say I still love the original the most.
Yummy chocolate!

February 03, 2016

By far the best chocolate bar I have ever eaten. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's available

January 30, 2016

This was just like a regular Kit Kat - just bigger - and offered one instead of many. The ratio of chocolate to wafer seemed to be larger with this one. Perhaps there was a thicker coating of it? I do miss the potion control of the original, as I could easily restrict the amount of bar that I wanted to eat if I wanted to. (I seemed to inhale this one.)

Good if you like more Nestle chocolate than wafer.

January 25, 2016

Pretty good. I like the crunch factor. The chocolate can be a little bit sweet for me, but that's just my personal preference.

January 25, 2016

This chocolate bar is really good. I like how thick the chocolate is.

January 11, 2016

Kit Kat Chunky is one of my favorite chocolate bars. So delicious and lots of chocolate taste.