Kit Kat Green Tea Bars Reviews

Ranked #2009 out of 2312 in Grocery

January 30, 2016

This flavour was surprisingly delicious, especially for a non tea drinker like myself. The flavoured white chocolate and the wafer had somehow made the combination work so well without overwhelming each other. The colour may have seemed a bit off at first, but it is was to be expected. Delicious! I would buy more if it was not so prohibitedly expensive.

January 26, 2016

Simply the best. Kit Kat has been my fave chocolate bar since I was a kid and I recently experienced a life changing experience when I tried these green tea kit kats! It's truly a shame they aren't more readily available! Looks like I see an online order in my future :)

September 09, 2014

These are my favourite chocolate bars of all time. However, i could only purchase them in Asian countries and it is not available in North America.
If you like green tea - it is well worth the trek

November 27, 2013

I am sorry to say but this could only be bought in Asian Countries...just because green tea is in so much abundance there that they decide to put it on many desserts. This taste like milk green tea latte if ordered in your cafe :). Let this be a warning to chocolate addicts it does not taste like one, but for me I love it and I savor each bite of this. Yup :)