Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones
Good

Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 419 in Ice Cream

November 06, 2016

OMG is all I can say. My dream for one of my favourite chocolate bars made into ice cream. It isn't good for the waste if you eat too much however a delicious treat for sure.

July 14, 2016

Kit Kat Ice Cream Cones were on sale this week for $2.97, so I gave in and bought them. I'm afraid nobody here really cared for them. There was a Kit Kat piece in the center of each cone but everyone felt they tasted funny. Not like a regular Kit Kat, it kinda had a funny flavor and even texture. Upon further inspection, the box does not claim to be ice cream rather they are "Frozen Dessert Cones". I think that's a much better description as one taste will tell you it certainly is not ice cream. This is one I'd skip.

June 26, 2016

I found these on sale this week and thought I would try them out and they are delicious. They have chunks of kit kat throughout. They are perfect for a nice sunny day.

June 21, 2016

This ice cream cone is really good. Has ice cream and a kit kat chocolate bar in the middle but only one piece. I find it neat. Would definitely buy again, I've already had it twice.