Kit Kat Wafer Bars

Kit Kat Wafer Bars Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 798 in Chocolate

March 31, 2016

Kit kat has always been a favourite chocolate bar of mine not too fancy just chocolate covered wafers but they are very tasty. These bars are always on sale at my local grocery store and the whole family loves them.

March 31, 2016

These are another yummy snack, a nice lite chocolate bar with just the right anount of crunch. I also use them when doing some baking. Great price as well!

February 24, 2016

Kit Kat Wafer Bars are a great afternoon snack when you need a pik me up! It's also a tasty treat when you have a chocolate or sweet craving. I also find that one bar is enough to fill you up until your next meal. The wafer is crunchy and the milk chocolate is yummy. It goes great with a glass of cols milk as well.

February 24, 2016

I am almost addicted to Kit Kats! The original is my go-to chocolate on most days, but when I'm feeling fancy, I will take the dark chocolate kit kats. These are perfect as a snack after lunch.

January 15, 2016

Gimme a break if you are trying to tell me that this isnt the best candy bar you've ever eaten... it may not be "fancy" chocolate but when you just need something for on the go, this is a delicious way to satiate hunger!