Kit Kat White and Milk Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 797 in Chocolate

November 15, 2016

I love this white and chocolate Kit Kat bar! It tastes so creamy and rich!! It does take some getting used to if you eat the regular Kit Kat bar (like five seconds!!) but the white chocolate flavour makes it an instant hit. So yummy!!

November 15, 2016

I first found this little gem at a tiny corner store near where I live. For the longest time that was the only place in Maple Ridge you could buy them. This store owner bought them in the US. A wafer cover in White Chocolate. Great now I have to decide. It really is time for a Kit Kat Break. Now my tiny little store is not the only place to buy them.

September 01, 2016

Dad a bought a pack of these. I didn't like the taste of these at all. Wasn't sweet for me. The only thing I liked was the crunch because of the wafers.

February 21, 2016

Absolutely delicious!
    Just the right amount of white and milk chocolate to make anyone tastebuds happy! And, of course, it has that crisp wafer cookie in the middle, just like always!
    I was very satisfied with my purchase!

August 10, 2015

KIT KAT WHITE AND MILK CHOCOLATE;

I wasn't impressed with this flavour; just like with the Aero chocolate....stick to your original flavors instead of switching them up for other flavors that don't taste that great!

June 11, 2015

These are my favourite KitKats! I like how they have both milk and white chocolate, which makes for a nice combination. I also like the size of this product. They are the perfect size.

June 10, 2015

I like this #KitKat (White and Milk Chocolate) because I just love the flavor of white chocolate and with both white and milk chocolate together in a chocolate bar what a great combination. I buy this #KitKat bar when I really want to give myself a treat. Great price.

The were good, but I didn't like them as much as I like the regular Kit Kat

June 10, 2015

I bought a package of 8 mini Kit Kat bars that are made with both White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate. Since I love both kinds of chocolate I really enjoyed these chocolate bars. The size is perfect for a snack since they are not full size. Each bar is only 110 calories.

The only thing | do not like about these chocolate bars is that they are not always available. They seem to only be a special item that is released near Chinese New Year.

March 16, 2015

Mmmm these are my new favourite! So creamy and chocolatey and the wafer inside makes it so perfect.

R3Bean added a new review for