Kit Kat White & Milk Chocolate Sticks Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 737 in Chocolate

February 17, 2016

These are really fun! They come in 8 packs, with 2 sticks in each pack. They are individually wrapped which makes them easy to toss in a purse to snack on later.
They tasted pretty good - you can definitely taste the two kinds of chocolate. I think I prefer the regular ones, though.

February 06, 2016

I usually buy a multipack of these at Walmart for $2.00 which is a great price. These are really yummy, kit kats are delicious anyway but I'm a huge fan of white chocolate so this makes these even better. These come in little two piece bars so you can snack on them or easily take them on the go.

0.5/5

October 08, 2015

Kit Kat White & Milk Chocolate Sticks;

I love white chocolate flavours, but the kit kat I prefer stick to what it is known for...original kit kat in original chocolate color / taste.

Don't change a good thing!

July 07, 2015

I have to say that this is so delicious and has to be one of my favourite chocolate bars of all time! So creamy. The white and milk chocolate goes very well together! Recommend to anyone!

July 07, 2015

Just tried this chocolate bar. A traditional Kit Kat topped with creamy white chocolate. Tastes creamy and decadent. A delicious flavour combination that melts in your mouth. A sweet treat with only 110 calories per bar. This limited edition chocolate bar comes in an 8 pack.