Kitchen Aid classic Series Stand Mixer

Kitchen Aid classic Series Stand Mixer Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 181 in Kitchen & Appliances

March 10, 2017

I love my mixer. I wouldn't know what to do without it. I use it for everything you can think of. My favourite is cheese cakes it makes them so smooth.

January 07, 2017

Love my kitchen aid stand mixer. Great for cakes, cookies and everyday baking. Put on the dough hook and the work is taken away from you. We make pasta regularly with the kitchen aid and then pull out the pasta attachments. Grandkids call them worms as we leave the linguini noodles long so thry can " slurp".

December 19, 2016

I love my stand mixer. It's solid with a strong motor. And with the extra attachment we are making everything from sausage to bread and cookies. Perfect power tool ;)

December 06, 2016

my kitchen aid mixer is my baby, i am now on my 2nd one, i only bought another because i found it at winners for such a good price i couldn't resist the upgrade, it always gets the job done, i also have purchased the other attachments for the bowl, if you're looker for a mixer this is the way to go

October 21, 2016

I love this stand up mixer. My baking life is 100% better with it. It's easy to use, clean and I love the idea of adding attachments for pasta making. I make my doughs, batters, frostings and even dog treats with this baby. I love it! I won't ever go back to life without it.

July 31, 2016

I was very sceptic about it and when I got as gift I barely used it now I used it almost every other day. It's just so easy I made dough for everything in it. And even when i need to mix something I'll use it. It's powerful enough to break hard brown sugar. It's worth a money.i love the colours as well