KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

October 22, 2016

Appliance is designed poorly and not worth the money. Spindle broke in 6 months while blending dates. Replaced without hassle because warranty was still good. Poorly designed 3 pc feed tube is difficult to operate smoothly. Open areas between cover and blades allows large quantities of food to jam up and never get processed. Bowls don't fit securely and splash over. Hassle to clean

February 11, 2016

Works exceptionally well. Great safety features. Blends to perfection. I use mine for everything from sauces to mixes. High powered. Performs well and handles any task with ease.

June 20, 2014

I love anything KitchenAid! I got this food processor as a wedding gift 2 years ago and I use it often. It is great for making bread crumbs or shaved ice. I also love it for canning pickles when I have to slice a bazillion cucumbers. Works like a charm and looks great on my counter!

April 14, 2014

I found the product made very well and worked efficiently. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable item. I have found most items from this brand is made well and performs very well. I look forward to trying other items from this company.

March 25, 2014

I ordered this Kitchenaid food processor from the shopping channel and can't say enough great things about it. It handles any job you can think of, cleans easily and is a must in any foodie's kitchen!

February 17, 2014

LOVE this. I bought mine on sale and with a promo at a kitchen shop. It came with two smaller insert bowls (which I have never used) and a case with all the extra attachments. It makes chopping and slicing and crushing so easy and done in seconds. A great and invaluable tool for anyone who does a lot of cooking or baking. It was nice to get the extras but really I only usually use the main system and blade. I do recommend waiting for a sale as they are a bit pricey, but totally worth it.

February 07, 2012

This is my new toy in the kitchen. It makes recipes I wouldn't normally bother with because they'd be too complicated (chopping nuts, anyone?) really easy. There is a large bowl and a small one and an assortment of different blade sizes and types so you can do everything from mixing dough to chopping nuts or slicing apples. It's really well thought out.

So far I have made baby food, almond pesto, apple crumble and I'm just getting started. The pieces are dishwasher safe (top rack) and it's really easy to use. Since this is my first food processor I'm not sure how to rate the price as I have nothing to compare it to. All of our appliances are KitchenAid and I've been happy with all of them so far.

I got my food processor as a gift from the brand.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches