KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper
Good

KitchenAid 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

October 31, 2016

Ce petit hachoir n'est pas seulement pratique pour sa grosseur mais aussi pour sa qualité et pour sa facilité d'entretien. KitchenAid fait de bons petits electro qui vous dureront des années.

October 15, 2016

I've had this little chopper for years and it is such a good little workhorse. I chopped everything from bread to veggies and it saves so much time. I use it more than my big processor because it is less hassle to wash. This is a must have in any kitchen.

July 21, 2016

Got this food chopper three years ago and I'm still using it. It's small and powerful. Cleanup is quite simple. I just occasionally find the bowl a bit hard to detach. But I won't complain about it especially after my cuisinart chopper died less than a year of use after chopping carrot. This chopper is much more long-lasting.

January 05, 2016

I love my little chopper I use it for onions,papers or anything I want to dice,works perfectly and cleans up pretty easily

October 01, 2015

Actually got this 30% off. It doesn't take up a lot of room on the counter and comes in 3 great colours. Simple to use and clean.

March 04, 2015

I have this is in the red color, but I had to special order it. It is great for small projects or semi-large projects. I've found a little secret with this and making my home made deviled eggs. I put the cooked yolks in here a few at a time, and hit the button. Oh gosh, it makes the yolk so smooth and no clumps. I then add my other ingredients in the food chopper cup and blend it all together.

June 02, 2014

My daughter bought me this 3.5 cup food processor for Mother's Day and today was the first time I have used it. Man oh man did it save me time. I cannot believe how quick it was to chop up those peppers ready for the freezer. Believe me it took me more time to figure out how to use it than it did to chop 10 lbs of peppers (red & green) for the freezer.

This little machine is going to make my life so much easier. I do volunteering for an organization called SMILE-Edmonton and we do cooking and feeding of the homeless. We make up a lot of casseroles and up to date I have been chopping everything by hand. Silly me, I should have known there was an easier way.

When we get a real good deal on produce, we will clean it, chop it and freeze it to put into soups and casseroles at a later date. We operate on donations and from out of our own pockets so every bit we can save is vital. In order to ensure that the people we feed get a lot of nutrition in their meals we add lots of chopped veggie to everything imaginable. I cannot believe the amount of time this precious little machine is going to save me. Now if only I had another freezer.

All I can say is thank you Kitchen Aid, I love my little machine and cannot thank you enough for creating something that will cut my chopping time down by probably 75%.

Would I recommend this little beauty, your darn right I would. I am going to recommend it to the rest of the crew who have been spending hour and hours at the chopping block and anyone else who will listen to my praising of it.

Now if some free food would jump into my grocery basket I would really be in seventh heaven.