KitchenAid 9-Speed Architect Hand Mixer

KitchenAid 9-Speed Architect Hand Mixer Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

November 07, 2016

I was just telling my husband yesterday as I was using this to mix pancake batter- how I use this so often! It is one of my most used appliances in the kitchen. I find it does the job well- for the things I cook and bake. Mashed potatoes are MUCH easier!

June 07, 2016

This definitely gets the job done when i'm mixing things in the kitchen, we often only use the hand mixer at or cottage, i do sometimes find myself flinging some of the food up into my face when using the mixer, but i'm just used to mixing bowls, overall it does get the job done

March 31, 2016

KitchenAid Handmixer, My best buy for my kitchen, this one make a music to my ears when I use it, and and the price was very good, I really recommand this handmixer!

February 13, 2016

I received one for my birthday and honestly, it's a really great handmixer. He can do hard job when i'm cooking without stopping at any time because it's too hard or too long to do. The handle is easier for people with small hands .

January 17, 2016

I have a Kitchen Aid Hand mixer not this one but I have mine for a long time now and I'm always using it to mix my ingredients to bake with it;s very durable and I would recommend Kitchen Aid products to anyone

January 05, 2016

Durable mixer. Easy to remove beaters for cleaning. Not super powerful but great for smaller mixing jobs. Nothing beats the durability and quality of Kitchenaid.

January 05, 2016

I do own a kitchen aid mixer as well but sometimes this mixer is best for small jobs like mixing cake or frosting ,heavy duty ,well made

March 27, 2015

Works well for small jobs, but not overtly powerful. I also do not find it very durable.

March 04, 2015

I have this hand mixer in the red also to match my kitchen. It is pricey, but it does last for years. Mine even came with a little bag to store the beaters in. Great product.

August 27, 2013

I have hunted for a handmixer that would be quiet, have enough speed options, could handle more than just whipped cream, and had strong beaters/whisks (i.e. quality). Took a few years! I recently got this mixer and have used it more than my standmixer! It's sturdy, powerful (but amazingly quiet), and has a great color (I have the dark red). I didn't think I needed/wanted a digital display but I do like it. As with all KA products, it's pricey so wait for a good promo/sale.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play