Kitchenaid can opener. Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

November 06, 2016

L'ouvre boîte est super beau avec sa couleur rouge . Il ouvre bien les cannes pour la cuisine. Pratique et petit à manipuler. Je le recommande,petit prix.

November 06, 2016

This is a godsend for me because I always seem to be stick with one taht is difficult and just won't work well. It is another sturdy kitchen Aid product that I just had to buy and it is really easy for me to use. It just glides along smoothly with no problem at all.

May 15, 2016

I purchased this product and was very disappointed with it. Kitchen Aid is usually a reliable brand, but this product did not meet the standard. It broke within a week of purchase and stuck very easily and I found it hard on the wrists. Thumbs down on this one.

March 05, 2016

I really love this and it is so easy to use. I always end up breaking those flimsy silver hand held ones and never did care for the electric ones. This is a keeper.

0.5/5

February 11, 2016

Looks nice but fails to perform. At almost $20.00 taxes included I wouldn't waste my money. I had it 6 months and it stopped working completely and ended up throwing it out.