Kitchenaid can opener. Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 179 in Kitchen & Appliances

January 10, 2017

This is another one of Kitchen Aid's excellent products. It's so easy to use and the glide factor is smooth. I've had my Kitchen Aid can opener for years now and I love it.

November 06, 2016

L'ouvre boîte est super beau avec sa couleur rouge . Il ouvre bien les cannes pour la cuisine. Pratique et petit à manipuler. Je le recommande,petit prix.

November 06, 2016

This is a godsend for me because I always seem to be stick with one taht is difficult and just won't work well. It is another sturdy kitchen Aid product that I just had to buy and it is really easy for me to use. It just glides along smoothly with no problem at all.

May 15, 2016

I purchased this product and was very disappointed with it. Kitchen Aid is usually a reliable brand, but this product did not meet the standard. It broke within a week of purchase and stuck very easily and I found it hard on the wrists. Thumbs down on this one.

March 05, 2016

I really love this and it is so easy to use. I always end up breaking those flimsy silver hand held ones and never did care for the electric ones. This is a keeper.

0.5/5

February 11, 2016

Looks nice but fails to perform. At almost $20.00 taxes included I wouldn't waste my money. I had it 6 months and it stopped working completely and ended up throwing it out.