KitchenAid Cookware Set Red 10 Pc
Good

KitchenAid Cookware Set Red 10 Pc Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

July 06, 2016

I've been using them daily for almost 1.5 years now and I'm not easy on them, lots of frying and deep frying, Lots of dishwasher rounds, both the coating and the shape have stayed true. I'm actually amazed they've stayed as they have. I didn't expect them to last this long.

July 06, 2016

I love my new set! This set is a replacement set for a years older model. I never thought perfection could be made better.
Meets my needs. Reliable, sleek good quality. Food never sticks, easy cleaning, optimal heat distribution.

March 20, 2016

Before I upgraded my pots ans pans I had my moms set ans these were amazing. Light weight ans non stick. Wasn't hard to clean. Very sturdy. Well worth the money.

February 26, 2016

KitchenAid Cookware Set Red 10 Pc great pots and pans lightweight and nonstick. On the expenaive side but last. Long time and lve the red pots and pans.

August 26, 2015

Kitchen Aid can be very pricey but totally worth every penny. As they have the highest and longest lasting products on the market. This cookware set was well worth my money and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to buy a new kitchen set. You won't be disappointed!

May 26, 2015

This by far is the best set of pots and pans I have ever had. I actually got lucky enough to get this set on sale from Canadian Tire! They work super well, they are non-stick and super easy to clean and lightweight. Plus they are red which is such a nice colour, especially for the kitchen.