KitchenAid Pro 600 Series Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
Good

KitchenAid Pro 600 Series Bowl Lift Stand Mixer Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 180 in Kitchen & Appliances

March 22, 2017

I've had this mixer for a few years, and use it frequently, so I can attest to its durability.

I've used all three attachments that come with this model, making pastry, dough, cookies, cakes and candy.

It's a time and energy saver that I wouldn't be without now.

If you love to bake and need a sturdy mixer that will withstand lots of use, l can recommend this model.

I'd like to get more of the attachments for it, too.

February 17, 2016

We managed to snag a great deal on this mixer as I held out until the right deal came along. Knowing now how great this machine is, I wouldn't have waited as long and wouldn't have an issue spending more on it. It is such a help in the kitchen, no sore arms from mixing or cramps in the wrists! Clean up is also a breeze with all metal parts you can hand clean them or throw them in the dishwasher.

Kitchenaid also has one of the best no questions asked warranties. They'll send you the new product with a return shipping label and you put your damaged items in the box and send them back.

December 23, 2015

Purchased this beauty as an early Christmas Gift for myself as I had been wanting one for YEARS. I am more than impressed with the simplicity of use. I made my annual Christmas Cookies with this mixer this year and they haven't turned out better. I was able to whip up 4 different cookies in under a few hours and everything came together so nicely with this Stand Mixer. It is a professional series mixer and the quality truly shows.

I have NEVER had a more satisfying experience using any mixer (hand held or otherwise). Though it's a bit pricey, if you plan on baking or even cooking, this Stand Mixer is for you. It came with the splash shield, metal whip, dough hook and regular paddle attachments, the cover and cookbook. It isn't too noisy (I expected it to be much louder), you can carry on regular conversation while using it on higher speeds.

Though it's a higher end mixer with a higher end price tag, it's fully worth the price and once you have one, you will want to use it daily.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up