KitKat

KitKat Reviews

Ranked #68 out of 758 in Chocolate

January 08, 2017

Kit Kat chocolate bars with those crunchy, tasty wafers are just divine. I loved them when I was a child and I sure do enjoy them in my older years. The fact that they are in bar form was a great idea.

October 14, 2016

The chocolate bar i prefer to eat because it has cookie and chocolate covered to it. It has less sugar compared to other chocolate bars and that is the best part. And of course it taste so good.

May 17, 2016

Umm hello, this is kitkat, were talking here. Kitkat= chocolate, + a wafer inside = match made in heaven ! Im pretty sure like everyones had this before but if not, honey youre living under a rock! Go to the convenient store and like buy it now, see what ur missing out on!
    Love!

March 03, 2016

Chocolate is my best friend and this one is one of them. I really enjoy having a kit kat and breaking them into strips when I have one. This chocolate can be easily shared with others..

December 28, 2015

love this chocolate bar a great tasting snack and treat. A Halloween favourite of mine.....that's how I was introduced to it.

November 14, 2015

Love the crunch of the wafer and sweetness of chocolate. For sure one of my all time faves!

October 12, 2015

When I feel for something sweet, this is my go to. The wafer is so crunchy and the chocolate is just right. I try not to eat all at once but most of the time I give in.

I love kit kats!
    Such a good treat. I crave them when I want chocolate.

October 08, 2015

Nom nom nom. I love the light crispiness of a Kit Kat Bar - just enough chocolate for me!

October 08, 2015

I am huge fan of this chocolate bar. Great taste and always on sale