KitKat Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 04, 2017

Another unpopular opinion I have is that I HATE Kitkat bars.

It's based on my preferences, but I only like milk chocolate that is plain or that has caramel inside of it. I can't stand biting into crunchy wafers with each bite. To others, this may be an advantage, though.

However, it is pretty filling, so it could be suitable for a light snack, and the chocolate itself is very light and creamy. The only concept I hate is the wafer bar inside.

I realize that although I may not like it, others could too. However, I do not recommend this product, but don't trust what I say! You may like it, so try it out today!

February 26, 2017

For the price of these, it should be complete chocolate.
    I hate the taste of these but i dont like chocolate and cookies or chocolate and wafers
    these are smaller than the rest of the chocolate bars

February 26, 2017

One of my favorite candies! I love how it has that crunch, and it is fun to break the sections apart. My one "complaint" is that the chocolate is not the absolute best quality, but it is still good, especially for the price.

January 31, 2017

I’m crazy about chocolate and the brand Kit Kat is my favorite. This is a creamy chocolate and I like it very much as it melts in my mouth, besides this it has an excellent combination with the wafer that gives it an exquisite touch. I like that it is not too sweet is perfect.

January 08, 2017

Kit Kat chocolate bars with those crunchy, tasty wafers are just divine. I loved them when I was a child and I sure do enjoy them in my older years. The fact that they are in bar form was a great idea.

October 14, 2016

The chocolate bar i prefer to eat because it has cookie and chocolate covered to it. It has less sugar compared to other chocolate bars and that is the best part. And of course it taste so good.

May 17, 2016

Umm hello, this is kitkat, were talking here. Kitkat= chocolate, + a wafer inside = match made in heaven ! Im pretty sure like everyones had this before but if not, honey youre living under a rock! Go to the convenient store and like buy it now, see what ur missing out on!
    Love!

March 03, 2016

Chocolate is my best friend and this one is one of them. I really enjoy having a kit kat and breaking them into strips when I have one. This chocolate can be easily shared with others..

December 28, 2015

love this chocolate bar a great tasting snack and treat. A Halloween favourite of mine.....that's how I was introduced to it.

November 14, 2015

Love the crunch of the wafer and sweetness of chocolate. For sure one of my all time faves!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: