Kleem Organic Vitamin C Serum for Face with Hyaluronic Acid Reviews

Ranked #163 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 21, 2016

After using this for about a month, I started noticing a difference in the appearance of my skin. My fine lines were beginning to smooth out and my skin tone started to even out. I will continue to use it to see if the affects continue to improve.

March 12, 2016

I received this to try and I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it, from the first drop of serum there's this blast of fresh orange scent and it's amazing. This left my face fresh and firm and I really liked it and will defiantly continue to use it.

February 14, 2016

After a week of use I noticed my skin is definitely a lot softer and smoother and there's a slight improvement in my wrinkles which I hope will increase over time. It still has the same 'orangey' smell that a lot of Vitamin C products have, but with one difference. The smell of this one is much more bearable, almost pleasant, with a more fruity aroma and less of the bitterness of the orange.

Definitely the best Vitamin C product I've tried so far! For me this is preferable to the other for one BIG reason. Application. Other Vitamin C serums I've tried have been liquid and I feel like I'm never getting them all over my face. I love that this is more of a gel like serum that contains other beneficial ingredients, so that I'm applying vitamin C and more. I love that the texture of the serum absorbs into the skin very quickly, without leaving my face feeling wet or oily.

Using this without a moisturiser, I still found it softened my face without drying it or causing any skin issues and for that reason I would definitely recommend it to those looking for a Vitamin C product that is easy to apply and leaves skin looking soft and glowy.

----------------------------------

October 17, 2015

I use this in the morning after cleansing my face and decolletage, then I apply moisturizer. In the evening, I shower and apply this after, then my moisturizer. Unlike some serums I have used, Kleem recommends using small circular motions, so that is what I do. It is a nice feeling. Cool. It is a clear serum, not thick, but definitely not watery. You only need a small amount and it absorbs and dries quickly. I have noticed the most improvement on my decolletage. I am only in my mid 40's, but lately I have tried to avoid wearing anything that will show my chest due to the fine wrinkles I have begun to notice. This serum has reversed some of that in only 2 weeks. Amazing!