Kleenex Expressions by Isaac Mizrahi Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 192 in Household Essentials

The Kleenex® brand is elevating its passion for design by partnering with well-known style icon Isaac Mizrahi to introduce four new and unique designs to the Kleenex Expressions line. Kleenex® Everyday Tissue is thick and absorbent to help keep stuff off hands, while perfectly matching your everyday in a variety of formats and designs.

November 01, 2016

Beau désigne de la boîte de mouchoir. Bon produit,résistant au liquide. Belle épaisseur et doux au toucher. Je recommande pour la maison.bon choix de produit.

August 24, 2016

I love Kleenex and I always like to have them all over the house - you just never know when you might need one!
I am so excited that the have released some in cuter and more decorative designs, the older boxes were very dull and plain. These now have a function and also brighten up a room, I can't wait to see what other new designs and colours they will have out.
They did increase the price a little bit for these but nothing drastic or non-affordable. Also, the quality of the actually tissues are still good. Thick, durable and soft on your skin and nose.

June 21, 2016

I do like having these little boxes in every room. They are small and if you get bored of a design, you can change it out. It is easy to make a room inviting with the right decorations.

June 20, 2016

Honestly finally non boring kleenex boxes.
So many different styles for different rooms / personalities / moods!
I love them, up to date and look great!!!

Kleenx great quality and soft, but it is the packaging that sells me, MATCHES the rooms (for a picky decorator) haha

May 12, 2016

Fantastic brand one we have loved and used forever. These decorative boxes are so cute and you can usually find something for everyone. Softness is key and pretty to look at is a bonus.

January 04, 2016

Kleenex is the only brand I use. It does the trick and is soft and effective when we have sniffles.

December 26, 2015

It is too pricey for me but it is nice and soft on my nose. The packaging is cute too.

October 21, 2015

Kleenex Expressions are a great way to keep Kleenex around with a cute style. I like to keep a box in the office at my desk. and I know some people keep a box in their car. Its just such a cute box design.

October 21, 2015

i buy these when they are on sale. i get them for 50 cents a box!!! love having these in my home!!! soft and gentle

June 02, 2015

The expressions box doesn't change how I feel about tissues, but it does make my daughter want to think before she digs for gold. She loves her tissues now!!!