Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 192 in Household Essentials

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

November 30, 2016

These are amazing, especially when you are sick with a constantly runny nose. Regular tissue makes my nose very raw and sore. Kleenex tissues are very gentle and sooth my tender nose.

October 13, 2016

I like using this Kleenex with Lotion, it really does feel extra soft and almost moist and cooling when you use it. When you rub your fingers against the tissue, you can feel the lotion, very cool. I normally buy Royale because I get it on sale for 89 cents for the 3 ply box of 88 tissues, but when I have a wicked bad flu or cold and I am constantly blowing my nose, I buy a more specific choice for my needs, which would be the Kleenex with lotion.

September 06, 2016

Only brand of facial tissue i would use. Its very soft and when i have a staffed nose its irritated enough already so soothing tissue with lotion helps lots.worth the money

September 02, 2016

I Loveeeee my Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion.. they are soooo much softer on my nose. and I need softer on my nose with the allergies I have. I would recommend these Kleenex to everyone

August 04, 2016

These are a lifesaver worth every penny when you are sick with a sore nose! So soft and comforting but I also love the shape and size of the box. I find it easier to grab tissues from it when you have t near by.

May 12, 2016

Kleenex tissue with lotion is gentle enough to use on my 7 week old baby. I love it. I do not use any other brand tissue. I do find it can tear easily, if you open up the tissue, however. Overall great product.

May 12, 2016

Love this product! So soft and moist! Doesn't dry your skin out. Use it on my daughter as well because she suffers from severe allergies and has lots of nasal junk going on!

March 10, 2016

This is the only Kleenex we will buy. No other tissue compares. These tissues are strong and keep your nose from getting chapped during times of frequent use. Sometimes, if one of my family members has a cold, we will bring a box with us so we know we have good tissues.

February 18, 2016

If you have a cold and are constantly blowing you nose, you need these! I don't use them for every day, but if someone in the family has a cold, it's time to get out the lotion tissues. These don't make my nose cracked and chapped like other tissues. They feel wonderful. Highly recommend.

February 18, 2016

I will only use this Kleenex. When I have a cold and my nose runs like a waterfall I have my old faithful box of Kleenex by my side. It's strong and soft at the same time. You can blow your nose and it doesn't scratch it all up or you don't end up with most of it in your hand. Added bonus, they come in such nice colourful boxes, I can find one to match the decor in every room of my house!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!