• Kleenex Hand Towels
  • Kleenex Hand Towels

Kleenex Hand Towels Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

9.1 x 9.1 inches. 60- 1-ply white hand towels. A clean, fresh towel every time. Hands are only as clean as the towels used to dry them. Confidence that every hand towel is clean, fresh and dry: Single-use Cottony-Soft towel. Absorbent Dry-Touch fibers. Free of inks, dyes and fragrances. Made in the USA from domestic and imported material.

August 07, 2016

I remember seeing these advertised on T.V when they first came out and I remember thinking that it seemed like a very good idea so I went out and purchased them.

I got these at Walmart and they were still almost $5.00 with 60 sheets inside. I didn't really like these because I felt that they didn't last too long at all but they were fairly thick and held up well. Overall I would just rather invest in some cheap cloth hand towels and reuse them.

August 04, 2016

I love the idea of these. They fit well on a towel bar and I love the disposable product ( feels more fresh and clean). The only problem is that you have to keep buying more and they are pretty expensive for what they are.

April 27, 2015

I used this product when I have guest over. They are great and very resistant!
No more worrying about my towels getting dirty or stain by my guest!

March 06, 2015

I use these towels in the kitchen when I wash my hands before and after preparing a meal. No more drying my hands with paper towels.

February 23, 2014

These towels are thick and soft, dries your hands in seconds. The amazing thing is that after drying your hand the towel is not even wet. Convenient when you have company over, don't have to worry about your cloth towel getting too wet from excess use. Love this product.

September 24, 2013

I purchased 3 boxes of these to try out. I have one in the bathroom, living room, and dining room. I find these most effective at cleaning dirty faces and wiping little hands because they are so soft and absorbent. They are like a hybrid between a facial tissue and paper towel! This is a wonderful idea and can probably be repackaged to market as a face & hand towel to use at the dining table because it is softer than a napkin or paper towel. I don't find it economical to use in the bathroom as a hand towel because we already have nice thick towels that I wash on 2-3 times a week. Additionally, the price point is on the high side, but I would still recommend these hand towels if you have little ones because they work well at mealtimes.

May 31, 2012

Great product!

This is perfect when you have smaller children around the home. It's thick enough to clean up messes, and it's also great for your hands. I find it comparable to a quality paper towel, but more on the softer side.

April 25, 2011

Love this new product by Kleenex!! Much thicker so its better for cleaning. I dont use it for just wiping my hands but picking up some messes after baby!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play