• kleenex ultra soft
  • kleenex ultra soft

kleenex ultra soft Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 539 in Misc

November 20, 2016

I love this brand- I have boxes everywhere in my house! recently I just bought a 16 pack for 9.99$ at Canadian tire (on sale until thursday!) thank goodness, as we just went through colds throughout the household!

October 21, 2016

Souvent en rabais dans les pharmacies et les épiceries. Gros format pratique pour la maison. J'en utilise tout le temps. Doux pour le nez en plus. Je recommande.

October 21, 2016

Kleenex ultra soft is a joy on sore noses. We go through boxes during cold season. The multi pack is what we use to save a few dollars, but those dollars go a long way.

June 24, 2016

When I cheap out and buy the 'on sale' brand, that is when I will get a cold and greatly regret my decision. Kleenex brand is the only one that feels very soft and strong enough to use when you need it.

June 22, 2016

This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!

May 27, 2016

The kleenex ultra soft of my fave tissue during allergy season. They don't rub my nose raw and are thick enough to stop sneezes. They can be a bit pricey at the grocery store my luckily my local dollarama gets them in stock once and while so I can stock pile a bit.

May 02, 2016

Kleenex Ultra Soft is great for runny noses, cleaning up baby's face after a meal, wiping my glasses, the list goes on. These are a must have, though I admit I'll only buy them when on sale because we go through them pretty quick in my house, and they can be pricier than other brands.

May 02, 2016

Kleenex is what I reach for when I have a runny nose or need to wipe my eyes from tears. Kleenex for cleaning my eye glasses or sunglasses. Soft texture yet tough enough to blow my nose in.

March 29, 2016

Kleenex Ultra Soft is amazing so soft and gentle. it is my go to when I have a runny nose. my kids also love this as its soft on their noses when needed,.

March 05, 2016

This is one product that I always have in my house ,It's not just for runny noses it can be used for many things ,like removing makeup smudges, or wiping up littles messes in the bathroom. Kleenex is a good brand ,very affordable. I don't know too many households that don't have at least one box of kleenex

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier