Kleenex with vicks

Kleenex with vicks Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 561 in Misc

January 17, 2017

Chaque fois que je suis malade, je vais toujours me chercher une boîte de mouchoir Puff avec vicks, comme ça mon nez ne s'irrite pas et le vicks me permet de mieux respirer.

May 13, 2016

when you are really sick with a cold or flu these are a great tissue to use .. they are soft and gentle on your nose and smell just like Vicks!!! we will use these when we are sick....

May 13, 2016

Nice fluffy soft kleenex with vicks. When you have a cold or flu accompanied with a running nose, you are constantly reaching for a tissue. Kleenex with vicks is not the tissue you want to reach for with a red nose like Rudolph the reindeer. The vicks in the kleenex was not soothing to my raw nose, it caused me a burning pain to my already raw red nose which was tender to the touch. OUCH!

March 28, 2016

Vicks is one of my go to products for cold relief. It's soothing and helps clear the nose. How genius to combine that with Kleenex? I love that. Two necessities when you have a cold.

March 28, 2016

I thought it was a wonderful when Kleenex came up with this idea. It totally makes sense, vicks boosts up open the naval openings and makes you breath better. The tissue is soft enough not to irritate the sensitive nose area but at the same time strong enough not to rip. I really love this product.

February 01, 2016

This is such a great product. I always put Vicks under my nose and with this Kleenex I don't have to do that. Love it!

January 31, 2016

These are great when I have a stuffy nose. It clears them without having to put the actual rub under your nose. And the tissues are soft and durable.

November 03, 2015

Kleenex with Vicks' smell infused into the product can't be beat when you have a cold. It helps clear your sinuses quickly. Only challenge is finding the product in stores these days since it isn't readily available for some reason. Excellent product!