Klondike Original Chocolately Covered Vanilla Ice Cream Bars

Klondike Original Chocolately Covered Vanilla Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 414 in Ice Cream

January 16, 2016

I only got to try one but it was really good ,the minty flavor was so good ,the dark chocolate went perfectly well with the mint ,I really enjoyed it

July 01, 2015

I love the fresh crisp taste of mint. When I saw these Klondike Bars with chocolate mint in them, I had to have them. I love the flavor combination and it's not an overpowering minty taste, just right.

June 30, 2015

Oh I like these a lot. I love mint flavor, especially in ice cream. Very refreshing and delicious. Great and light snack.

June 30, 2015

I love anything mint chocolate, these bars are delicious and refreshing.

March 17, 2015

I love mint so the Klondike mint bar is a great way to have this flavor in a candy bar ice cream form without having to eat it from a bowl. The flavor could be improved but it's pretty good.

March 17, 2015

These bars were kind of a disappointment. It's basically just mint ice cream coated in chocolate. Sure, it is delicious, but there is nothing particularly special about it. I suggest skipping these bars and picking up some mint ice cream and hardening chocolate sauce instead. It'll taste comparable, but be much cheaper.

March 01, 2015

Love the original bars and also tried the mint flavor. They both taste really good and worth trying, I am a really big fan. I only buy them when they are on sale.

What do you think have you tried them?

June 02, 2014

I was so disappointed with this unimpressive ice cream bar. I thought it would be super rich and creamy but it was average ice cream. As for the chocolate I found it was also average and a bit too bitter for my liking. I didn't find the coating to be creamy either like a Belgian chocolate. Too expensive for what it is.

March 25, 2014

Taste good but I think over priced...

January 06, 2013

I like the Mint Chocolate Chip and especially because they are covered in chocolate! Yummy!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic